Friday, February 11, 2011

Candy Bar Wrapper

 Here's another fast, free Valentine's Day printable for you. Pick up a candy bar that has a foil wrapper (this one is a giant Hershey bar) and remove the candy bar's outer wrapper. Click on the image below for the full version then right click or drag to your desktop to save it. Print it, trim it to the right size, tape it in place, and there you go! I embellished this one with a cute little ribbon, a metal rim key tag (got mine at an office supply store) and a heart sticker.  And there you go! A quick, easy, little Valentines Day gift : ) You could even write a message on the inside of the wrapper if you wanted.

Do you have any Valentine's Weekend plans? As much as I love my husband and celebrating holidays with him, I get just as excited about doing fun things for our boys. I bought their presents awhile ago. I've got a fun Valentine's Day breakfast planned and we're going to have a fancy, family dinner at home on Valentines Day evening. Good stuff. Hope your weekend is special no matter who you spend it with!

Arian : )

5 comments:

diné said...

yay, i love it! x

VICKI IN AZ said...

this is so cute. really ♥ it.

Stacie said...

So cute! I love the heart pattern. Thanks so much for sharing.

Expressdigitising said...

Cute! I love it!
Embroidery Digitizing

Family Times said...

Thank you! So cute!